- STAINLESS STEEL
- We offer 2 grades of Stainless Steel: 304 and 316, with thickness ranging from 0.5mm to above 9mm upon demand.
- SS304 is for general usage, and has the option of hairline (brushed metal) finishing.
- SS316 is normally for marine usages, as it is more resistant to rust.
- Using chemical etching, which is very similar to engraving, our color etching is thinner-resistant.
- Thickness range from 0.5mm to 3mm.
- We coat our aluminums with clear lacquer (anodize is required) to protect it from oxidizing.
- Finishing of aluminum is a lighter shade of metal compared to stainless steel.
- Not advised to be used outdoors.
- A mixture of copper and zinc, our brass is a dull gold hairline finishing, also coated with clear lacquer to prevent from oxidizing.
- Used indoors mostly under air-con environments for high-priced items like artworks, presentations and award plaques.
- Thickness ranges from 0.5mm to 3mm.
The most common material used for acrylic labels.
Consists of 2 layers (2 ply), and is mostly used for indoor, switchboard/panel and all other general labellings.
Wide range of colors and fonts to choose from.
This material is similar to Gravoply, with 2 exceptions:
It is fire-resistant to 180 degrees celcius, and has 3 layers (3 ply) instead of 2.
It also conforms to military specs. ASTM D 709 ES-1, ES-2 and ES-3.
Usually used on machineries or service cabinets emittance of moderate heat.
The softest metal we supply, compared to stainless steel and brass.
Our engravable aluminum comes in 2 finishings: Gold and Silver.
Outcome of engraving texts/designs are colorless but noticeable.
1 solid layer of plastic, also known as Perspex.
Thickness ranges from 1mm to as thick as 50mm if needed.
Wide range of colors, including a transparent option.
Versatile usage such as company signages, warning signs and notice boards.
Can be engraved and then filled with color paint.
-2 PLY REVERSE ACRYLIC
The most scratch-resistant form of engraved material. Highly durable
A 2 ply plastic, with a transparent top ply and a black/white bottom ply
The engraving is done at the back of the material, as opposed to traffolite, gravoply and acrylic, whereby engraving is done on the surface of the material.
Used mainly for control panels, which are prone to scratches. This material protects the engraving text/logos because the engraving is done below the top ply.
Vinyl stickers can be customised to any shape and size (up to 1m x 3m).
We use eco-solvent ink, made of biodegradable ingredients that are not harmful to the environment.
For additional protection and increased durability, gloss and matt lamination are available.
UV printing is the process of using ultraviolet light to cure — or dry — ink on surfaces, instead of using heat.
This method of printing is more versatile than conventional solvent printing, and is suitable for more types of surfaces, including wood, glass and 3D objects. It is water-proof and scratch-resistant.
UV printing is a great solution for corporate and personal gift customisation, such as wine glasses, thumb drives, photo frames and more.